March 22, 2016
AMP SoCal’s Bi-Annual Meeting to be Held August 4
The AMP SoCal Bi-Annual meeting seeks to inform and engage small- and medium-sized manufacturers and their supply chain who want to learn more about AMP SoCal and its goal of supporting the aerospace and defense (A&D) industrial ecosystem in the 10-county Southern California region. The California Science Center, home of the Space Shuttle Endeavor, will be the fitting location of the meeting, which will be held in the Annenberg Muses Room. There is limited space for the event and we are securing 60 spaces for A&D industry representatives. We will need to confirm each registrant’s company role to confirm attendance. For registering companies, this event is open only to the Owner, President or General Manager. Thank you for your cooperation.
The Bi-Annual meeting will include the following:
- Continental Breakfast
- Keynote from major aerospace industry leader
- Defense Panel
- Townhall discussion regarding the needs of the A&D industry and how AMP SoCal can further support manufacturers
- Working Lunch with SoCal Aerospace Report presentation from LAEDC
- Industry Panel on cybersecurity and new technology development
- Manufacturing Products & Services – Procurement Panel with major OEM representatives
If you have suggested speakers that you would like us to invite please send us a note.